Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We all have issues

I've always been a listener, for as long as I can remember I would just sit there and listen to someone talk. Listen to what they have to say and take it all in before I speak. With all the listening i've been doing, i've started to realize how unhappy some of my close friends and family members are...

Your unhappy because you aren't the size that you "think" you should be. Your unhappy because something doesn't look the way you "think" it should look.

We all want a an imagine that we honestly can't always have and we all deal with this issue!

Me for instance, I want blonde hair, I want to be taller, I want my boobs to me smaller, I want smaller thighs, and I want lighter eyes.... I want I want I want... At 25 i've FINALLY realized I can't always have it.

The one "want" I could control was my size.
I've never openly talked about my waist size before to be completely honest, I didn't even talk about it with family because I personally was embarrassed and disgusted with the way I let myself get.

I use to be a size 28 in jeans, today I can proudly say I am a healthy and comfortable 15/16.
Did it take longer than I wanted? Yes! Did I have to struggle through a hand full of knee surgeries to finally be active? Yes!

The fact of the matter is- I did what I WANTED!


(larger is a size 24 top is a size 15/16)

I can say that i'm proud of myself, and if you personally are making positive changes you should be proud of yourself as well!

Stop comparing yourself to the skinny girl next to you. Stop thinking you'll never be loved, and most importantly stop thinking someone always looks better than you!

We all have issues, we all struggle with appearance which for some people, then leads to excessive eating. Once you can control your mind, I promise you can control your body.

People have to learn to stop looking back at what they were and start looking at who they are today.

Start out small:
*Become more active
*Eat smaller portions
*Eat meals earlier in the day
*Remember to plan

Even trying eating some of these Super Foods (there are way more than listed). These can not only help you internally but they will make you feel so much better about yourself!



These small changes can help any person reach the goals they may have been "wanting" to meet.

Just remember, we are all beautiful in our own ways. You don't have to be a certain type of person to truly be beautiful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment