Monday, April 7, 2014

Busy Bee!

So, I haven't posted in awhile due to being extremely busy with school BUT i'm still finding time for working out. Reason, its part of my daily life now. Just like breathing, its something I have to do :)

Last week I worked out hard! Hit the cardio and weights

This weekend:
I was super busy! So much homework, tired from the work week, along with making all my meals for the week. I wasn't able to work out Saturday but, I did fit in my cardio on Sunday!

Today (Monday):
Studying for a test, dinner, 2 homework assignments... Where does the gym fit in?

My mom found this website:
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/the-scientific-7-minute-workout/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Its called the 7 min workout and let me tell you, it does make you sweat! If your to lazy to read the article :); its basically saying that doing all of these 12 exercises are working all parts of your body in a short amount of time while burning some calories. Its 30 seconds on and 15 seconds off.

This is really all the time i've had this evening so I made this workout count!!

On a side note- I've had a few people throw out some random thoughts or feelings about health and fitness they didn't know about or would like to learn more about!! I'm so excited that people are coming to me for this knowledge. So, here it goes!!

High Sugared fruits (grams)

Don't:
*Eat fruit after 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Fruits are usually very high in sugars which is harder for your body to break down the later in the day it gets!
* Over do your cardio! People forget that lifting actually helps you to lose and burn more calories faster! Just because the scale may go up doesn't mean your gaining fat, its muscle :)
* Be scared of mixing Whey Protein in place of flour; its actually really good! (adding Whey with eggs as a holding element for protein pancakes or "tortillas" is great!)

Super Veggies---

Do's:
* Consume as many green veggies as you can; the greener the better! Look for veggies with bright colors!
*If your going to cheat or meal portions or what your actually eating try and make it in the morning, its easier to burn off through out the day!
*Take your omega supplements and a daily vitamin. You don't realize what your body is missing out on until you finally have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment